Straight Talk Ministry -

Straight Talk
What Do You Think?
WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT
powered by

My Blog

QUOTE FOR TODAY

How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong! Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.
       George Washington Carver

6 Comments to QUOTE FOR TODAY:

Comments RSS
bestessays on Sunday, November 17, 2019 10:47 PM
Your post was inspirational and motivational. I have gained the knowledge that I was missing in doing my business. All the fields and professions that we choose in our childhood stay with our dreams, to fulfill them we need to do hard work and face struggles bravely.
Reply to comment

Useless Websites on Thursday, February 6, 2020 2:08 AM
QUOTE FOR TODAY Useless Websites
Reply to comment

Edward on Wednesday, February 12, 2020 3:16 AM
The core of your writing whilst appearing agreeable initially, did not sit very well with me personally after some time. Someplace throughout the sentences you actually were able to make me a believer unfortunately only for a while. I however have a problem with your leaps in logic and you might do well to fill in those breaks. In the event that you actually can accomplish that, I could certainly be fascinated. analytics
Reply to comment

professional resume on Tuesday, March 3, 2020 2:08 AM
What the above quote means is that people should not think only about themselves but also about others. This is what humanity is all about. There are vulnerable people in society that need help. Some people make the mistake of thinking all they need to be happy is to become successful, accumulate wealth and lots of it, that they will never want anything else. At some point dissatisfaction with life in general because our life's journey is not all for personal gain. We also need to think about our connection with other people and what help we can give to those who badly need it.
Reply to comment

small tattoos on Sunday, March 29, 2020 9:16 PM
small tattoos https://inksmalltattoos.com/ small tattoos
Reply to comment

CafeKiuKiu on Wednesday, May 27, 2020 2:20 AM
Online 24jam Non stop PKVGames CafeQQ Terpopuler. Dilayani oleh Customer Service profesional dan ramah selama 24jam penuh non stop untuk memberikan solusi atas masalah-masalah yang dihadapi olhe setiap member-member CafeQQ.
Reply to comment