Straight Talk Ministry -

Straight Talk
What Do You Think?
WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT
powered by

My Blog

From My Heart To Yours

When freedom does not have a purpose, when it does not wish to know anything about the rule of the law engraved in the hearts of men and women, when it does not listen to the voice of conscience, it turns against humanity and society.
                                   Pope John Paul II

My nephew was violently gunned down back in September after arriving home from work by someone who had forsaken his freedom by not knowing his purpose in life. Because of his inability to seek his purpose, the life of a 28 yr old man, a good man, a purpose driven man, was taken away from us. Not only has this happened to my family, but to many families all over the world. It is time out for the foolishness that inhabits the soul of mankind due to lack of vision/purpose. It is the responsibility of each individual to seek out and pursue his/her destined purpose in life. Doing so, not only makes life meaningful, but it also leaves less time for senseless crimes and idleness. Be Blessed!

For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.
                              Nelson Mandela.

8 Comments to From My Heart To Yours:

Comments RSS
d on Thursday, May 09, 2019 9:21 PM
d
Reply to comment

master thesis writing service on Wednesday, May 15, 2019 5:57 PM
The words that you have used in your blog made me remember a particular song. Well, the song that I mentioned was, of course, Paramore's My Heart. That song is probably my favorite song in the world. It can be interpreted in a number of ways. Their vocalists said that it is about her faith and religion, however, it can also be about a person that you really love. The lines were all poetic and it makes me blush at times.

sdfsd on Friday, May 10, 2019 1:33 AM
sdfsdf
Reply to comment

Leather Jacket Black on Wednesday, May 22, 2019 11:50 AM
Thanks for sharing such information with us, Leather Jacket Black It was so nice to know about this all.
Reply to comment

bob honey who just do stuff on Thursday, May 30, 2019 6:19 PM
It was so nice to know about this all.
Reply to comment

jobsbyijobs.com on Wednesday, June 12, 2019 5:29 AM
We should understand what is the real purpose of getting freedom and what is the real meaning of freedom. We should not hurt others.
Reply to comment

writing essay service on Sunday, June 16, 2019 2:11 PM
Need help with your college essay or writing assignment? Our experienced essay editors improve the language, structure and clarity of your essay!
Reply to comment

www.collegeessayswritingservice.com on Tuesday, July 02, 2019 10:25 AM
Our global writing staff includes experienced ENL & ESL academic writers in a variety of disciplines. This lets us find the most appropriate writer for any type of assignment.
Reply to comment