Straight Talk Ministry -

Straight Talk
What Do You Think?
WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT
powered by

My Blog

Food For Thought

Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.
                                                Rumi

Oh, how better the world would be if we all would spend as much time working on ourselves that we expend trying to change others. Using tactics we deem appropriate, to bully people into being who we want them to be or do what we want them to do. However, I believe the only way to make the world a better place is to become the change we want to see. If each person would do this, It would give a different meaning to the phrase "changing the world one person at a time."

Today, let's commit to being excellent on our level. Running the race that has been set before us individually, and in doing so, remaining in our own lane-resisting the temptation to be like someone else. Choosing to remember that the race is not given to the swift, but to him/her who endures to the end. Be Blessed!

10 Comments to Food For Thought:

Comments RSS
ukbestessay on Thursday, February 22, 2018 11:31 AM
Sometimes we need to change our life style. We can make changes in our life by thinking. We can change our routine life and can focus on our food also. We can make our body fit with healthy food and can enjoy healthy life as well.
Reply to comment

Must see on Sunday, June 24, 2018 9:05 PM
Reply to comment

writing reviews on Thursday, November 22, 2018 10:52 PM
We have utilized see numerous thoughts in numerous articles however some here are genuinely astonishing and amazing also. I have discovered many inspired me a great deal in light of the fact that their introduction of the information is easygoing and it takes no longer to a man to get the focuses from that point. Smart thoughts passed on here..!!
Reply to comment

uk bestessays on Sunday, December 23, 2018 6:20 PM
Sometimes, people get confused of their own vineyards because they keep on looking at other people's vineyards when in fact they have their own to look at, to take care of, and to nourish. This goes same for people's lives. We tend to get bitter and insecure because we see that we do not acquire the traits and characteristics we see in other people, but little did we know we have our own amazing traits and characteristics that we too can be proud of. We just have to realize that we all have our own greatness. We must continue spending time and effort on working hard for us to become the best version of ourselves.
Reply to comment

Web Development Services on Wednesday, January 22, 2020 3:27 AM
We are a full-service web design and development company offering a variety of web design services. Not sure what you need? Schedule a free consultation and we can discuss it in detail. You pick the day and time and we'll call you to discuss your project. We are always happy to answer your questions and help you understand what you need, and what you don't need.
Reply to comment

baklava to buy on Saturday, February 1, 2020 8:52 AM
I like your content very much and it is about food thoughts and I know like me there are many people who really like dessert. And my most favorite dessert is baklava. Whenever I get the chances I just buy this baklava from online without thinking anything.
Reply to comment

Useless Websites on Thursday, February 6, 2020 11:27 PM
Food For Thought Useless Websites
Reply to comment

small tattoos on Sunday, March 29, 2020 11:03 PM
small tattoos https://inksmalltattoos.com/ small tattoos
Reply to comment