Straight Talk Ministry -

Straight Talk
What Do You Think?
WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT
powered by

My Blog

Be Thankful

Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
                                                 Psalm 100:4

A truly thankful person is a truly peaceful person. They've created a habit, that no matter what, they will notice, pause, and choose- choosing to be thankful regardless of the circumstances.

As Thanksgiving Day is approaching, let us choose to notice something for which we can be thankful for; pause, so that we can acknowledge this something as a reminder of the presence of God; and choose to focus on God's presence until His peace is unleashed in our lives. Be Blessed!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM MY FAMILY TO YOURS!

16 Comments to Be Thankful:

Comments RSS
allaboutessay.co.uk on Monday, February 26, 2018 5:40 AM
Sometimes we get help from others and can resolve our many issues. It is important to be thankful for others for their support. We can be thankful to get help for right time at right place. By thanks giving we can show the importance of others in our life.

how to make an essay on Friday, May 25, 2018 11:23 PM
It's really nice thought, Your article is giving me goose bumps.I love to read this types of articles. These articles are such an inspiration for me. So having someone else to look over your paper can be a nice way to ensure that you haven’t skipped any significant bit of information. If you are still clueless about how to make an essay look longer, then you can delegate your task to a professional writer.

nursing assignment help on Friday, June 01, 2018 1:37 AM
This article gives the light in which we could see the reality. This can be very nice one and gives indepth information. Many thanks for this excellent article.I am an assignment helpers working for nursing assignment help service provider in UAE.

Assignment Help on Monday, December 31, 2018 10:33 PM
This post is a pool of information. The readers are quite impressed after reading this impressive post. This impressive post certainly encourages to choose Assignment Help Australia Services. You can email us at cs@Myassignmenthelpau.Com or Phone Number: +61-2-8005-8227

Assignment Help on Thursday, February 07, 2019 4:31 AM
A lot of valuable information can be derived from the post. Certainly, this compelling post will encourage readers to choose Assignment Help Australia services. You can email us at info@firstassignmenthelp.com.

Trinetra pandey on Thursday, April 11, 2019 11:59 PM
For a first-Time reader,this blog has caught my attention.i am definitely gonna try more blogs Trinetra is a Coffee table book project on jyotirlinga promoting ,story of jyotirlinga,indian heritage,indian culture,jyotirlinga,hinduism,sadhoowad,name of jyotirlinga,Mallika Empire in whole world

Nursing Assignment Help on Sunday, April 21, 2019 11:24 PM
Outstanding article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject. I will visit daily your blog because I know. It may be very beneficial for me.

essay writing paper template on Wednesday, May 01, 2019 10:37 PM
I think we must be thankful for everything surround us.

descriptive narrative essay examples on Monday, June 03, 2019 4:10 AM
I totally agree with the statement that a truly thankful person is a truly peaceful person.

custom law essay on Tuesday, June 04, 2019 2:36 AM
Thanksgiving Day is my favorite day of the whole year. It was very interesting to read this article. I wish you good luck and I am hoping the same cool works from you in the future.
Reply to comment

advantages and disadvantages of traditional teaching methods on Friday, July 12, 2019 12:26 AM
I must say that a truly thankful person is the one who is attentive. You won't get what to be thankful for is you are focused on yourself only.

CDR Help on Friday, July 19, 2019 2:34 AM
Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.

Sophia Thomas on Monday, August 05, 2019 11:44 PM
It is amazing post, i am really impressed of your post. It’s really useful. Thank you for sharing this article. Instant assignment help

Assignment Help on Wednesday, August 07, 2019 8:26 PM
It is very effective post regarding Assignment Help. Many times, students could not able to get required information for composing their assignments which hampers their performance. If you are in same situation, do visit greatassignmenthelp for great support.

Assignment Help on Thursday, August 08, 2019 1:42 AM
Thanks for updating the post! Your post has shared all essential information of Assignment Help very clearly. Students should opt for online assignment writing services in order to save their time. For more details regarding the best academic writing, connect with customer care services of assignmenthelpshop

dissertation literature review example on Thursday, August 15, 2019 12:54 AM
Being thankful should become an everyday state and feeling, because when we are thankful, then God gives us more blessing.